Monday, September 14, 2009

Mission Statement

Since childhood, I have been an adamant animal lover, owning the basic cat and dog to an exotic lizards and even ferrets. With my passion and deep love for animals, In the next five years, I would like to open a doggy daycare/kennel; that provides a safe, fun, clean, loving environment for pet owner's while on vacation or everyday emergencies. My feelings of having an animal epecially a dog, I believe that these creatures are loyal, always waiting and excited to see you; whether your gone an hour or only five minutes makes no difference to them, it is priceless. Having and Associate's in Business Management from Davenport Universitywill give me the knowledge of how to run a small business. In this business environment I will be able to put my whole heart and soul into my work, because this is where I belong, it will be like a piece of the missing puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment