Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Assessment Test

When I took the assessment test, I was labeled as a Supporter, with professions including, nurse, social worker, caterer, flight attendant, bookkeeper, medical/dental assistant, exercise physiologist etc. This couldn't be more from the truth, although I get along with people, and some of these jobs I might be able to accomplish, however, I would not be completely happy or satisfied with this line of work. My heart and passion is to be around animals. This is where I am at ease and in my comfort zone. If I am having a rough day, all I have to do is see one dog or cat, and I am all mush. I believe an assessment test would help an individual who does not know what field they would like to go into, but for me I know exactly where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment